Follow by Email

Monday, August 22, 2016

Summer Reading

This summer I committed to reading more adult fiction, which I tend to typically read less of.  I belong to two book clubs: one that I started with my neighbors and one that I belong to with my Sparta teacher/friends. I do my best to do my part in reading for each monthly chat.  Talking about books is one of my all-time favorite things to do.  Conversations about books lead to so many other great discussions I love to be a part of.

I had a hard time knowing the reading of these adult books would be taking me away from the very large pile of young adult literature I would much rather spend my time reading.  They seldom disappoint.

Here is a peek at what I read this summer: (I'm still reading, summer's not over yet!) You can check out each individual post on Instragram for my thoughts about each @hmsroom37.  Be sure to ask your folks for permission and to log on for you.  Remember, 13 is the legal age to open an online account.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.