Follow by Email

Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

The Caputo Family wishes you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.  The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade has long been an important part of our family tradition since I was a little girl.  I never missed a parade.  My favorite spot to watch the parade is from my couch in our home, drinking some nice hot chocolate with hazelnut creamer and whipped cream.  I have since passed that tradition on to our children.

The tradition has grown even bigger with Mr. Caputo and his family now being a part of the parade as balloon handlers and characters on floats.  I still enjoy watching from home and have no intention of being a part of the mayhem in the city .  Sometimes, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are a part of our morning and they certainly can't be eaten on a sidewalk in New York.

Every year,  Mr. Caputo and his brother, cousins, and friends (Drew and his cousins too, before they all enlisted) are assigned a new balloon.  This year, they held the very last balloon in the parade by Santa! Santa, is without a doubt, my favorite part of the parade.  I cry every time I see him!  Believe....Believe...Believe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.